Are you committed to improving health and aging? Are you interested in learning about policymaking to increase your impact? If so, you are invited to apply to join the next class of Health and Aging Policy Fellows.
The program aims to create a cadre of leaders who will serve as change agents in health and aging policy to ultimately improve the healthcare of older adults. The year-long fellowship offers a rich and unique training and enrichment program focused on current policy issues, communication skills development and professional networking opportunities to provide Fellows with the experience and skills necessary to help affect policy.
For an overview of the fellowship, including program tracks and eligibility and selection criteria, click here.
For information on how to apply, click here.
Application Key Dates
- Submission deadline: Monday, April 17, 2023
- Notification of finalists to be interviewed: Mid-May
- Interviews and selection of Fellows: Mid-June to Mid-July
- Fellowship begins October 1, 2023
If you are interested in becoming a Health and Aging Policy Fellow and have questions, we are holding information sessions via Zoom during the following dates and times (in EST) between now and April 2023:
- Tuesday, December 13, 2022, from 2–3 p.m.
- Thursday, January 12, 2023, from 4–5 p.m.
- *Wednesday, February 8, 2023, from 4–5 p.m. *Session focused on the VA track
- Wednesday, March 1, 2023, from 12–1 p.m.
- Monday, March 27, 2023, from 4–5 p.m.
Click here to register for a session.
For further questions, or to arrange a call with Dr. Harold Pincus or Dr. Kathleen Pike to discuss applicant eligibility or the application specifically, please contact the Program Coordinator at email@example.com.