The Health and Aging Policy Fellows Program invites candidates with a strong commitment to health and aging issues, leadership potential, and interest in aging-relevant policy work to join the next class of Health and Aging Policy Fellows (2021-2022).
The program aims to create a cadre of leaders who will serve as change agents in health and aging policy to ultimately improve the health care of older adults. The year-long fellowship offers a rich and unique training and enrichment program that is focused on current policy issues, communication skills development, and professional networking opportunities to provide Fellows with the experience and skills necessary to help affect policy.
For an overview of the fellowship, including program tracks and eligibility and selection criteria, click here.
For information on how to apply, click here.
Application Key Dates
- Submission deadline: April 15, 2021
- Notification of finalists to be interviewed: Mid-May
- Interviews and selection of Fellows: Mid-June
- Fellowship begins October 2021
If you are interested in becoming a Health and Aging Policy Fellow and have questions, were holding information sessions via Zoom during the following dates and times between now and April 2021:
- Thursday, January 7, 2021 from 12–1 PM
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021 from 1–2 PM
- Wednesday, February 17, 2021 from 12–1 PM
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021 from 12–1 PM
RSVP to email@example.com to sign up for and receive the link for that session.
We look forward to hearing from you!