Are you committed to improving health and aging? Are you interested in learning about policymaking to increase your impact? If so, the Columbia University Medical Center invites you to apply to join the next class of Health and Aging Policy Fellows (2022–2023)!
The program aims to create a cadre of leaders who will serve as change agents in health and aging policy to ultimately improve the health care of older adults. The year-long fellowship offers a rich and unique training and enrichment program that is focused on current policy issues, communication skills development, and professional networking opportunities to provide Fellows with the experience and skills necessary to help affect policy.
For an overview of the fellowship, including program tracks and eligibility and selection criteria, click here.
For information on how to apply, click here.
Application Key Dates
- Submission deadline: April 15, 2022
- Notification of finalists to be interviewed: Mid-May
- Interviews and selection of Fellows: Mid-June
- Fellowship begins October 2022
If you are interested in becoming a Health and Aging Policy Fellow and have questions, we are holding information sessions via Zoom during the following dates and times (in EST) between now and April 2022:
- Tuesday, December 14, 2021 from 3–4 PM
- Tuesday, January 18, 2022 from 4–5 PM
- *Wednesday, February 2, 2022 from 12–1 PM—With a focus on VA track • Monday, March 7, 2022 from 12–1 PM
- Monday, April 4, 2022 from 12–1 PM
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for and receive the link for the session you choose.